The excitement of Christmas is over, there's no more presents to open, no giant Christmas dinner and festive songs and decorations are suddenly looking out of date.
Don't despair! Boxing Day can be enjoyed too, here's why:
1. Second Christmas dinner anyone? Don’t let those leftovers go to waste.
2. It’s a day to chill out and start putting those Christmas presents to use.
3. And it’s an excuse to stay in your new Christmas pyjamas all day.
4. All the stress of buying presents and organising Christmas dinner is done for another year!
5. It means you can officially start planning how you’ll celebrate the new year.
6. Boxing day sales!
7. Time to catch up with your favourite TV shows and films...
8. Boxing Day - is one day when a messy house is allowed. Cleaning and tidying can wait.
9. There’s no need to get up early on Boxing Day.
10. Boxing Day walks are relaxing and a great way to burn off some of that second Christmas dinner. Well, it might burn off a parsnip or two.